Monday, March 3, 2014

Making a come back!

Well, it's been over a year since I posted anything to this blog.  I've decided to recommit myself to it.  It deserves some of my attention (if I have any left to give out!)  I've already started working on a full day of fun-filled St. Patrick's Day food and drink items for you!  I'm excited to announce that I'm going to be adding a few new categories to the blog, under drinks I'm going to add a section of adult beverages (you know, the kind that has ALCOHOL in them!).  I knew that would get your attention.  I'm also going to be adding a holiday section, which will feature 7 different recipes that are themed to match the specific holiday.  I'm going to be adding a section for non-edible recipes.  Non-edible recipes???  What's that you ask?  Well it will be things like laundry soap, homemade cleaning supplies, beauty inspired things, etc.  I think you'll enjoy them.  The final thing I'm adding is a section of Paleo recipes.  I'm not sure how I'm going to do this just yet but I'm thinking on it.  Paleo is really popular right now, and for good reason, so I figured I should jump on the bandwagon.  Plus, my hubby is trying to lose some weight and is using the Paleo food style to help him along.

So now that I'm back you won't have to wait long for another recipe.  In fact I already have one for you, just need to do some editing to the photos and it will be up for you to make in no time.  And it's pretty tasty, I'm munching on it as I type this :)

Stay tuned, it's gonna get exciting around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment